around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

around n round she goes

Well, I've joined the herd (flock?, gaggle?) of people blogging online. This will be my space to write about knitting, spinning, playing the violin, quilting, playing with the cat, or anything fun. My hobbies tend to rotate every few years so I'm not making this too specific. (gee, do you think that's where I got the title?)

I'll try not to write about work but it may creep in - like a disease - every now and then. I'm an accountant (so that's where I got the title - the work never ends, it just goes round and round).

As soon as I get myself organized, ha!, I'll post some pictures of my current projects, my UFO's and my waiting list of projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home