around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finished for 2008

Finished cardigan!
This is the knit-along Bluebonnet Cardigan by Patricia Kalthoff I've been doing with the guild. Size 7 needles and four colors of Cestari wool 2-ply worsted weight. It makes a nice sturdy fabric and I've successfully worn it in freezing weather with no other coat or jacket.
This has been a fun knit and I learned how to do an i-cord cast on and an i-cord cast off. Always nice to learn new techniques.

And this is one of my hermit crabs - Tank. He's the biggest of the group.

Happy New Year everybody!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute cardigan! cute crab too.

Happy New Year!! Any resolutions? End of the year wrap up?

10:58 PM  
Blogger Traceyleezle said...

Happy New Year Cynthia! Great sweater.

Hubby said I can get a spinning wheel with our tax money this year since I did all the hard work getting our major tax credit here (Finnigan) so I will be passing the Hitchhiker on to it's next spinner in 2009. Thanks again for your generosity!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice cardigan, I love the color transitions.

Hank is awesome! I used to have hermit crabs when I was little, but they were teeny tiny.

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home