around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Finally!


it let me post another picture! The Fair Isle has grown a smidge more than this since then, but not much - I was concentrating on finishing the shell socks. It will get a lot more attention now, since I'm going to have to order the 2.5 mm double points - size 1 1/2 in Brittanys. Maybe I can find a wooly board and the size 1 1/2s on the same website?

I'm glad, too, that I wasn't the only one that didn't know that a size one could be a 2.5mm. Thanks, Marina!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

You're a fast knitter! The Fair Isle has doubled in the past week. Ack! I better get cracking on mine.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home