around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

..and the crowd goes wild!


Oh my gosh...could it be....could it actually have happened?

Yes! I finally finished the sleeves of Mother's sweater. Please ignore the lousy photo, I was tired last night (great shot of the cat's tail, though).

Now I must dredge up enough energy to knit in the button placket and the collar, but that's ok - the sleeves are done! (Oh, then there's all that sewing together of parts, let's not forget that.)

I definitely am glad I decided to knit both sleeves at once. That's the first time I've done it and it made a big difference. Especially since this is my own design - I wanted to make sure that the changes in pattern, decreases, etc. all happened the same way on each sleeve.

I'm almost to the toe on my first shell sock, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home