around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Saturday, March 11, 2006

watching movies and knitting

I knit in the collar of Mother's sweater last night while watching Clint Eastwood's Million Dollar Baby. We had never seen it before and I wasn't particularly interested in a movie about a woman trying to get into boxing.

It was definitely a surprise - not what either of us expected. Very dramatic and wonderful performances from Hilary Swank, Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman.

As I hate it when people tell me all about a movie I'd like to see for myself, I'm not saying anymore.

By the way, I'm happy with the way the collar came out.....I may even seam the sleeves and side seams this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home