around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Signs of an obsessive knitter

1. You walk around work all afternoon with a dpn stuck behind your ear (left there after knitting during lunch).

2. You keep a smaller knitting bag inside the big knitting bag in case the restaurant you're going to would object to a suitcase-sized bag in the aisle between the tables.

3. Your husband asks if company is coming when you actually take time off from knitting to vacuum and/or cook.

  1. There are more, but I'll leave that for another day.

One sock down, one to go! I love this yarn - it's nice and squooshy. I sat at the doctor's office this afternoon and got a good headstart on the second sock.

Oops! That's #4. You don't mind waiting at doctor's offices because that represents valuable knitting time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

You're too funny. Though I haven't done all of those, I think I still qualify as obssessive.

Thanks for the lesson on socks. I'm still looking for the "perfect yarn" to use.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home