around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Now where was I?

Hmmm .....

There's the Fearless Fair Isle cardigan-














and then there's the Sweatshirt Jacket.














Of course, there's also the Tina shawl (looking like a wadded up rag - lace is so uninspiring while in process).














Well, alrighty then, let's just ignore all those for the moment and start something new!

Introducing the Gentleman's Sock in Railway Stitch from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks.




I can see that I'm rather lacking in focus here ... maybe it's the weather ... hot, humid, high pollution levels, yuck! (Ok, no excuses, I always lack focus, that's why I've got 4 projects on the needles right now.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, you certainly have quite a lot of different projects on the go - you won't ever get bored, will you? I can't even seem to decide what I like best, all of them are amazing and will look so gorgeous once they're done! Looking forward to seeing many more progress pics! Happy Knitting!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Oh, hello Dawn Brocco Designs. Very nice to meet you. How 'bout I add you to my list of future WIP's?!
Thanks for THAT link! :)
More yummy stuff to look at. I LOVE your Fearless FI!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home