around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

First installment

As you can see, I've started my sweater jacket. That's the bottom fisherman's rib and about two inches of stockinette (after I finished off the skein at lunch). Of course, now I'm out of yarn.
That's the beauty of this plan ... since I'll be knitting on this forever at least I get to alternate between knitting and spinning.
On the KnitPicks ShineWorsted sweater front, the five extra skeins arrived last night. They're even the right dye lot! What service!
What's that you said? Where's the progress photo of the ShineWorsted sweater or the Fearless Fair Isle? (mumble ... mumble .... been working on other things ... mumble ... mumble)
Here's a picture of Emy to distract everyone from that. She's not showing off her lovely white chin and toes here but is showing off her knitting specialty - chewing on knitting needles and yarn.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Hey, that looks so goood! The colors really look good together.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home