around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Don't hit that button

I am so glad that I routinely copy my pictures from the camera to my laptop. When I took a picture of these beautiful flowers (from my wonderful husband - isn't he great?) I discovered that my memory card was full. I went to erase a few duplicate pictures and hit 'format' instead......everything got wiped out!

That could have been a disaster! We've got pictures that could not have been duplicated - pictures of my husband's uncle that he had not seen for 17 years, pictures from our last vacation and of course all my wonderful knitting pictures (well, maybe not wonderful - but important!).

....Now I need to back up the laptop before I hit the wrong button on it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Oh man, I h*te when that happens. Did that once when I was on vacation.

The flowers are gorgeous. He's definitely a keeper!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Dana S. Whitney said...

A hubby who likes flowers, goes to book sales and "gets" your love of fiber and yarn. Smart woman! We drove by Addison, but we'd already had such a great weekend, I thought I was pushing my luck to ask to stop. I'll get swag another time! (Glad to meet you at DHKG._

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home