around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Friday, April 14, 2006

coloring books for knitters


I love my new Stitch and Motif Maker software. All those patterns and motifs I've laboriously plotted out in an Excel spreadsheet could have been created much more quickly (and legibly) in this software.

I've also got the SweaterWizard software from the same company. I've not designed a sweater with it yet....I had already designed Mom's sweater (using the aforesaid spreadsheets)....but the next one will definitely utilize this.

Now all I need is a color printer that distinguishes between those subtle changes in hues that I'm trying for - it shows up fine on the screen, but not so well on the printed result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home