around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

must...feed...blog

In an effort to reduce stash, I've produced another white washcloth. This one is Baby Fern Stitch. Observing the size of this cone of white kitchen cotton and how much I've used so far, I may have it used up by the end of 2008.

I like this simple little lacy pattern. I may use it for the lace-weight mohair I scored at that yarn estate sale I attended a few weekends ago. There's enough for a decent length scarf.

Startitis - Starting new projects while having projects already on the needles.

I was doing OK.....just the occasional washcloth (I don't count socks - they're necessary for portable project knitting). Then the new Knit Picks catalog came in the mail.

It's not like I haven't already seen most of this on their website......it's just presented in such a way.......I can't help it......I NEED to make a sweater with this yarn. It's a machine washable cotton blend in pretty summer colors....I'm thinking color Reef or Wave. It's worsted weight, so I can use something bigger than a size 4 needle.

i'm weak...........

1 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Did you buy it? You know, I've never, ever seen the original Shine ;-) Gosh, I'm so-o good!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home