around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Jack and Jill


Jack (on the right) and Jill (on the left). About the only way to tell them apart is Jill's white patch on the back of his neck and his white middle toes. He's also just a bit bigger than Jack. Both of them are giving me that 'what the heck are you doing in here?' look.

Jack is 16 and Jill is 9 years old.


Jack coming for a closer look at the camera.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

They're lovely! The kids want a couple but dad is totally against birds.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

They're gorgeous!! I've always wanted one, and I can pretty much guarantee that Atticus and Mae do as well...for other reasons though!
:)

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're both absolutely lovely - so colorful with their yellow/orange heads!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

So cute! I have a pair of budgies. They are fun to watch together. We just bought them a bigger cage and they are loving the extra space. :)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home