around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Second Sock Syndrome Swap Questionnaire

1. What are you favorite sock yarns?
I haven't yet met a sock yarn I didn't like.

2. What are your least favorite sock yarns? Anything you just cannot use?
See #1 above - Don't think I'd care for pure acrylic, but otherwise, anything goes.

3. What method do you prefer to use (DPN's, 2 circs, 1 circ, etc.)
I'm a top-down double point needle kind of gal - but I'm willing to try other techniques.

4. Is there any method that you cannot use?
Don't know 'til I try!

5. What are you favorite colors?
Nothing too dark! I'm having problems seeing itty-bitty stitches as it is. Otherwise, I love blue, green, red, gray, neutrals. Don't care for yellow or orange (unless it is a small part a mixed palette).

6. Are you a beginner, intermediate, or more advanced sock knitter?
Intermediate - I can handle lace, cables, color-work.

7. Any other info you want to share (such as other likes, dislikes, hobbies, etc)?
I have a kitty and a pair of cockatiels. I used to quilt, crochet, do counted cross-stitch, needle-point, sew - still do all of those occasionally.

8. What size is your foot (so your partner can create the right size sock)?
I wear a US size 8 shoe - I'd consider my feet to be 'average' in size and width.

This should be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what my swap partner comes up with! Ooh, sss partner, please leave me a comment and say hi! (anonymous, if you want).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said to say hi so..."Hi" :-)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home