around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, August 17, 2006

well, that didn't last long....



Proof that I can't seem to stick to any resolutions very long (at least those that pertain to knitting, anyway).

Baby hats! My excuse is that these are for charity and therefore don't count in my resolve to stick to one project at a time until both of my sweaters are complete. (sounds good at least)

I have made some progress on the installment sweatshirt jacket, so I'm not totally ignoring the sweaters. I'm almost out of yarn again but still have a couple of inches per sleeve left to go. I'm thinking one more decent-sized skein will probably be sufficient to finish both the sleeves and the neckband.

I've also broken down and joined Adelle's Second Sock Syndrome Swap! I've never done a swap before - this should be interesting. You can still sign up (deadline is the 19th) if anyone else is interested. I know, I know, that also breaks my resolve to finish the sweaters before starting any other new projects..... but who knows? Maybe I'll be able to finish them before I start on the sock? (yeh, right)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those little baby hats, they're so cute - and of course you have every right to knit them, tons of them ;) Great progress on the sweater as well!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Told you, just knit what makes you happy! You'll come back to the Fearless FI and Installment jacket.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home