around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Friday, August 04, 2006

When good designs go bad


Don't know about you but this one gives me a headache. Reminds me of the 60's (should probably be florescent green and orange). If you stare at it long enough, it moves...

I was trying for a nice over-all Fair Isle pattern - hey, it's got oxo's right?

This one's going in the recycle bin - sanity returned after the headache went away and something better (I think) is in the works.

By the way, if you want this design, you're welcome to it. I promise not to yell if you can come up with something beautiful. Maybe I'm just not looking at it right.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm knitting (wait for it....) sleeves! Doesn't matter which sweater I choose to work on - it'll be sleeves....

1 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte said...

Hey, it does move! Freaky...

Well, it's a first attempt, which is great in itself.

:)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home