around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Will you come play?

Will you come play with me, Daddy?

When Emy wants to play, she walks up to her daddy, sits downs and just.... looks. She has perfected the penetrating, guilt-inducing stare. Her daddy, being perfectly trained by now, gets up and either gets one of the myriad feather toys in the den or the rubber ball (we've got about 20 of these and can usually only find about 4 of them at a time).

If he just reaches down and pets her she allows only one stroking, then sidles towards the den (aka the cat playroom) and looks over her shoulder - she's quite a minx.

Methinks she is a bit spoiled (but only a bit).

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* I miss cats. Do you think the hubby would shoot me if one just happened to follow me home one day?
Dogs are great, but cats, well...you're their pet. Your little baby is so pretty, I love her white bib. Yep, I know that stare.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only right she's spoiled, after all aren't all cats goddesses.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Oh, I know that stare too... But then, it's pretty hard to resist them, isn't it?!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

We get that look too, but since he's Siamese, he talks, as well!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! How could anyone not do what Emy wanted? That is one beseeching look.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Holly Jo said...

Oh but that face is so precious! Who could resist it?

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my - who in all the world could ever resist these beautiful, innocent eyes? ;)

3:33 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Hi Cynthia- That is one cute Kitty! She'd sure look good with Kitten-Chow.

6:53 PM  
Blogger sillyewe said...

heh heh I think Rebekah is right. And let's face it. They rule the roost. The gansey looks great!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooo? Is anybody there? Where did you go?

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home