around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Being Thankful

I'm thankful for lots of things this year.....

A loving husband
Good health for both of us (ignoring all the usual niggling things - there are no big health issues)
Good jobs (regardless of how much we may complain about them sometimes)
Family - our parents, siblings, a niece and nephew
A nice house in a good neighborhood
Enough money to buy the things we need and some of the things we want
Friends and co-workers
Pets
The ability to make beautiful and useful things
The ability to make music

I'm grateful for these things all the time but it doesn't hurt to remind myself once in awhile.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so easy to take them for granted too.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

And I'm glad I got to know you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Sounds like you have alot to be grateful for.
No matter how bad you think you have it, there's always someone who's got it so much worse.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

9:28 AM  
Blogger sillyewe said...

Aww, hope your day was wonderful! :0) And I think your mom and dad will love their prezzies.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Holly Jo said...

Happy Thanksgiving 4 days late! We all have so much to be thankful for - you're right.

10:31 AM  
Blogger 鳳梨酥Blue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home