around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, November 02, 2006

More Butterflies

There haven't been as many Monarchs lately, but there are still plenty of other butterflys taking advantage of the flowering bushes.
Monarchs
....................................................................................................

.............Clouded Sulphur............................

Tiger Swallowtail (a bit battered - I think the birds have been after him)

Gulf Fritillary - hhmm...this may the same shot I had earlier

I'm trying to talk my husband into entering some of his photos in the local contest - he doesn't seem too keen on the idea, but I'll keep working on him. Is it ethical to enter them on his behalf?

3 Comments:

Blogger Marina said...

Just as long as you're sure his name does not go on a mailing list for camera gear and timeshares and everything in between.

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely

9:14 PM  
Blogger 鳳梨酥Blue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home