around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nice things


The nice thing about waiting over a week to post - I have more to show. The hard thing about waiting over a week to post - I have more to show....

The Old Shale scarf is finished - It's getting its own post so I can write the 'pattern' down.

Circumnavigate Cardigan is galloping along. This picture is prior to a whole lot of knitting. It's a lot longer now. The set-up for this thing looks complicated, but isn't as bad as it looks.


Scary Emy picture - I think she was mad at me for taking away 'her' Addi Naturas. I object to kitties eating my knitting needles.



Mysterious Christmas Knitting #1


My favorite heel (sounds like a '50s tv show, doesn't it?)


Mysterious Christmas Knitting #2

2 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte said...

*sigh* Your socks look so nice! I tried my hand at top down socks last night (usually I do toe-up), and failed miserably! Of course, it didn't help that I had Gandalf wanting to help out all the time...

The scarf is lovely, by the way... Mmmm...cashmere!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, that's definately the classic, "I was only going to mangle it a little bit" miffed kitty look. "You humans get so worked up over the littlest things."

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home