around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Monday, April 23, 2007

I am Bert

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you live your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others
Everything is true except the neat part....but I'm working on that
Well, the DH is on his way (as of about 7 minutes ago). Last time he went out of town for awhile, I painted the master bedroom. He didn't even immediately notice that the walls were no longer icky off-white and were now a restful blue. What kind of trouble can I get into now? (insert evil chuckle here)
Of course, I'm limited by the fact that I have to work all week (although I may squeeze in a vacation day later in the week). So that leaves only the evening hours and the weekend for potential mayhem.
I'm also limited by messing up my neck (again). Note to self: Don't try to carry your laptop backpack, your book bag and your purse all on one shoulder - you will pay for it later.
I think I can still manage some interesting things while he's away. My only problem - do I blog about it here while in progress? Before and after pics, etc.? He did say he was going to share my blog URL with his family so they can see it. There's no computer at his folk's house, so that's safe enough, but I'm pretty sure both his sisters have access.
Oh, well. I may just wait 'til right before he's coming home and post everything.
By the way, if any of his family does come visit this site - Hi, everybody! Did you like the socks?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emy is so cute in the pic below, even if she is contemplating dining on cockatiels.

Post it all the night before he gets back. Oh look, socks! Pretty!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Marina said...

Only because I've been thinking about it ... how about new curtains?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Oooo, I like the curtains idea too!

Or, you could sit, knit and relax!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could swear his family to secrecy. I like the paint idea!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I did the quiz- I'm Big Bird?

Huh?

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, that quiz is just mean. I will not even tell you what character I am because I despise that character. Drats, I wanted to be someone cool like Cookie Monster or Bert.

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home