around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whatcha Reading?

Meme swiped from My Middle Name is Patience

1. Whatcha reading? Stiff by Mary Roach
2. How much of it have you read so far? About 1/3 so far.
3. What’s it about? The curious lives of human cadavers.
4. What does the title refer to? ...uh, dead bodies?
5. Would you recommend it? It can get gruesome in places but I have a certain morbid fascination. There's a lot of interesting history and it does emphasis all the good that's been done or discovered by using those bits of us that we don't need anymore.

We shall return with knitting content when we have knitting...

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie K said...

Hurray for memes, eh? I really liked Stiff. Who knew there was so much to being dead?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home