around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

two-fer

Shamelessly stolen from My Middle Name is Patience, who shamelessly stole it from someone else:

Two names you go by:
1. Cynthia
2. Laura - at least that's one of my co-workers called me today. I think it was a senior moment.

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My Circumnavigate Cardigan
2. My SAS comfy shoes

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Reading. (great minds think alike)
2. Knitting.

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. The freedom to take some of that vacation I'm going to lose at the end of this year.
2. Same as number 1, but whinier.

Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. Bonnie
2. Scamp
There are lots of pets that I miss, but I'm glad these two are here - even when I'm yelling at Scamp to get off the counter, out of the garage, out of the inside of the box springs, out from behind the dryer.... you get the idea.

Two things you ate today:
1. A banana (my day would not be complete without my banana)
2. A 'be cool' sandwich from the deli downstairs - it involves horseradish, yummy!

Two people you last talked to:
1. My boss.
2. My co-worker (we're working on a big project this week)

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Working. (see above note)
2. Knitting

Two longest car rides:
1. From Wyoming to Florida.
2. ummm.... any further than that, I fly.

Two favorite holidays:
1. Holloween. I haven't really outgrown the dress-up thing.
2. Christmas.

Two favorite beverages:
1. Caffeine-free diet coke (I know, what's the point?)
2. Water with either pink lemonade or orange flavor Crystal Light

2 Comments:

Blogger Traceyleezle said...

We used to have a cat that would hide in the bed springs too!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What *is* the point? ;) Caffeine free? Just thinking about it is giving me withdrawals.

Hiding in the bed springs? That's a good hiding place!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home