around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Important Life Knowledge


NerdTests.com says I'm an Uber Cool History / Lit Geek.  What are you?  Click here!

I am going to die at 85.  When are you? Click here to find out!

StupidTester.com says I'm 13% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

NerdTests.com User Test: The Zombie Survival Test.

Hmmm.... apparently I'm a History/Lit Geek that's pretty smart and going to live to 85 after being the lone survivor of a zombie attack. (Or am I 85 when the zombies attack?)

Whew! My life is much better for knowing all that.

(This is what you do when the sock is only an inch longer than last time and nothing exciting is happening.)

Thanks to Lene for posting the link to the Nerd test.... which led to all the other tests.

4 Comments:

Blogger Traceyleezle said...

I'm a dorky nerd. I'm Fairly Smart, I'll survive the zombie attack, but be bitten, and I'll die when I'm 93.
And I would like to say that in my defense, the reason I could not see my feet is because I have big boobs and the last naked thing I saw was NOT on a computer screen, but that's the only answer they give you to choose :P

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Slightly dorky History/Lit Geek Zombie Killa and I'm going to live to be 92.

And where is the progress pic of the inch of sock?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Brigitte said...

Hee hee, I'm an Uber Cool Lightweight Nerd!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Traceyleezle said...

Psst, go check out the blog. ; )

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home