around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Friday, May 18, 2007

Waiting for Daddy

Is he coming? Is that his car I hear pulling into the garage? This is important, Mom!

It is! It is! Daddy (aka my best-est playmate) is here!Good shot of the cropped left ear - it's a punk kitty thing. She wanted a tattoo but I put my foot down.

No knitting yet. I tried a few rounds on Mom's blue socks but decided that wasn't the best idea for the neck. No Fair Isle drafting either, guys... you'll just have to wait. Many drugs have been taken and the foam collar has been faithfully worn, so hopefully I'll be in knitting trim soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brigitte said...

Aw, it's so nice to see Emmy!

8:04 AM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

Yes, you must be firm with these wild kitties- what next, a tail piercing?

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmmy! Yay! Your such a firm mom, kids these days. Next thing you know she will be experimenting with catnip.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home