around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 - New Year's resolution(s)

Usually a waste of time for me, but I'd like to try a bit this year.

1. Before I start a new project, I must finish an old project.
2. Same as #1

Only caveat - socks don't count, unless they're fancy socks. Plain old basic socks can be started at any time. They're my standard traveling project.

Some unfinished projects....

1. Comfort bedjacket - I am currently on the second sleeve
2. The qiviut scarf - 3/4s done, I messed up and am going to have to rip back a few repeats to fix it.
3. The shetland shawl - sigh...big chart and little yarn
4. The fisherman's gansey - sigh again... size us2 needles and skinny yarn

The first two are very do-able. We'll have to see about those other two. They probably represent 1/2 year work all by themselves.

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire those resolutions but.......a Shetland Shawl ?? oh my.

I have started the Einstein coat I mentioned the other night at guild. It is my 'evening watching TV' project. I do love the wool....Peruvia by Berocco.

I enjoy reading the blogs like yours....I could get into this.........

See you at guild !

Colleen

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! All things are possible you know.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home