around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pie Day!

Did you know it's National Pie Day? Neither did I 'til I visited pieknits.com this morning. She not only has her adorable knitted cherry pie and blueberry pie 'recipes' up, she's got a yummy apple pie recipe (the edible kind).

I haven't made a pie in years, but one of my favorite diet-friendly recipes is the Weight-Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.

Now excuse me while I go seek out a less diet-friendly pie somewhere...
hummm, cherry sounds good.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, pie day!

That WW version is not exactly what I look for in a pie. Hmmm. Blueberry? Where shall I go for pie today?

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jen (pieKnits) said...

Haha, I'm glad I wasn't only making myself hungry! *evil cackle*

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love cherry pie.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Traceyleezle said...

Hey thanks for sharing. Mmmm, this great place back home used to make a pie called Skippy peanut butter ice cream pie, yep, I could go for some of that.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home