around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Friday, January 27, 2006

Still life - with sock


This is what a sock looks like after you completely rip it out and start over......beautiful and intriguing lace pattern, no? Diaper knitting - what is diaper knitting you ask? Apparently, diaper knitting is like triple moss stitch - k1,p1 three rounds, then p1,k1 three rounds. Did they actually knit diapers using this stitch? It makes a nice sock background.

It's amazing how much sock knitting can happen while waiting in the commercial banking drive-through.

Sleeves for Mom's gansey continue to happen. I'm pleased with my progress, I'm just ready for it to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home