around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Thursday, February 09, 2006

And they're off!



Ok, so it doesn't look too appetizing right now, but just wait......It will be beautiful and warm and perfect to keep at the office when the a/c goes crazy.

I don't get to start on it 'til tomorrow night when the UFOlympics start.

Then I have 16 days to finish them sleeves.....

Of course, I still have one blue sock to finish and red sleeves to finish, too. (hmmmm) I'd kind of like to have them done in the next couple of weeks.

Do you think my boss would mind if I took the next 16 days off? It doesn't matter that the auditors will be here the 1st of March does it?

(mumble, mumble, sigh...) I guess I'll just do the best I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

Good Luck! can't wait to see the finished product. I need something for when the ac goes nutso in my office too!
are yougoing to do the sleeves at the same time on addis? or one at a time?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home