around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Proof of sleeves


See....I really am working on Mom's sleeves. I keep reminding myself that it is over 200 stitches now to work my way across 1 row of both sleeves....and it will keep getting longer for awhile. No wonder it seems to take forever.

I'm thinking about changing my UFOlympics challenge - I was going to work on my Tina Shawl, but work is just going to get busier & busier this month in the run-up to our audit. A much more do-able project would be to complete my Einstein coat. How hard is miles of garter stitch? All I have to remember is to decrease in the center of the row every so often (I'm working....er, not working....on the sleeves).

I must finish Mom's sweater first, though!

(uh oh....when do the Olympics start?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home