around n round she goes

A blog for my knitting, spinning, quilting, violin-playing, or whatever else floats my boat

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Saturday, December 23, 2006

50 years ago today...

Roy came up from South Texas and Suzanne came down from Oklahoma. They met up in Dallas - after all that was half-way. Besides, they both had family in the area - aunts and uncles.

Other people assembled; a brother, sisters, parents.

Suzanne was demure in a brocade suit; Roy was a long, lean Texan with dark curly hair.

A wedding happened.

Happy Golden Anniversary, Mother and Daddy!

By the way Mother, I love that you still have that ruffled polka-dot sun suit that Daddy admired you in....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lene Andersen said...

That's very cool. Congratulations!

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, and Happy Anniversary!
And I wish you a Merry Christmas, and all the best to you and your family!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Congratulations!

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, 50 years is definitely something to celebrate. I hope they had a very wonderful golden anniversary.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home